Summer's gone...


Even though Autumn is my favourite time of year, I'm sad summer is coming to an end. It was a long and very hot summer this year, both in Manchester and Finland. The best part of the summer was finally passing my DAS motorbike test so I could finally get on a big bike. I think I went out on the bike this year more than last, probably due to the weather and also being able to commute to work on the bike.

Now summer is over it means the leathers are hung up and the bike goes into hibernation until spring. After only a few weeks of autumnal weather, I'm already itching to get out on the bike again. Hopefully if the winter is mild I'll get to go for a few nice rides and break in my new Dainese one-piece suit for next year's riding season.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling in Japan Part 1 (Tokyo)

Helsinki: 5 of my favourite things

Autumn in Finland